Your new company
A major financial institution located in the business hub of Kuala Lumpur is seeking for a capable Head of Analytics to enhance their business operation.
Your new role
You will be responsible to identify identify potential use cases and data driven opportunities to engage and influence senior leaders in the business. By building and leading the analytics operation in Malaysia, you will be leveraging large volumes of structured and unstructured data to solve business problems with the objective of increase revenues and productivity of the business. You will be the key person to drive the analytics strategy for Malaysia by understanding the problem statements and apply Data Science techniques to the solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid knowledge of RDMBS / Hadoop environment, common data visualisation tools ie Qlik/Power BI/ Tableau, Data Science (Python/ML) and martech tools such as Adobe / Unica.
- Proven track record of building and leading a sizeable analytics team.
- Previous working experience in financial services environment will be added value.
- Previous experience in analytical platform integration and enhancement.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills, with ability to articulate complex solutions to non-technical users and senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
Attractive remuneration package and benefits is guaranteed with bright future career advancement for candidates with strong leadership capabilities, result driven and with technical proficiency seeking to lead a high performing team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Finance Technology, please contact Jo Synn Tan at 60327868600 or email to email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. #1211270