Your new company
This well-established Malaysian financial services company prides itself on being a pillar of excellence in the banking industry. Our client offers an innovative and supportive working environment where career progression and development are highly encouraged. With the company on the rise, they are looking to enhance more in parts of their company, and they are currently hiring for a role in corporate banking.
Your new role
As Head of financial reporting and MIS, you will directly impact the business by utilising your experience. You will be working with relevant teams and reporting to the heads of certain departments. You will be responsible for strategies development, annual business plan formulation and implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- A background in finance, accounting, or any other relevant fields within Banking industry
- Strong working knowledge of planning, budgeting and financial management.
- In-depth understanding of Basel 2 &3 requirements, FRS 139.
- Familiar with operations, systems and process flow.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development.
- Opportunities to work in the international Banking industry.
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role.
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further details or a confidential discussion about other opportunities in the Banking industry, please call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email Esther.Lian@Hays.com.my now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.