This prestigious and global consultancy firm is looking to expand its digital and creative team requiring a hands-on In House Designer to support various businesses within the Group.
The high performing and innovative environment will also require you to brainstorm new, creative approaches to business proposals and presentations while keeping abreast of emerging trends and technologies.
A pivotal aspect of the In House Designer role will include brainstorming new, creative approaches to content and marketing campaigns to stay relevant in the digital sphere within the consultancy.
Your new role
As a specialist In House Designer, you will be at the forefront of managing and deliver graphic design projects through all phases of development: creative consultation, storyboarding providing concepts based on customer interaction, designing, revising, troubleshooting, and producing a final product.
As part of the role, you will also hone on your ability to conceptualise and generate creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the Group’s brand vision and standards from initial concept to final output. You will also provide design & creative solutions for multiple platforms including digital, videos, print, and outdoors across multiple campaigns.
To effectively execute this role, you will need to be a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver with an eye for the beauty of communications.
You should also format and design creative collaterals using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite, as per the needs of the projects.
Where necessary, you will liaise and coordinate with creative vendors and other external production resources for all marketing initiatives.
As a whole, you will effectively interact with customers across geographies; understand the scope and purpose of the clients’ requirements; and provide design solutions.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) in working experience in the corporate design field
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree preferable or Diploma or Professional Degree, Art/Design
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite in Mac OS environment with video editing/ motion graphic as an added advantage incl Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premier.
- Drawing/ Illustration skill is an added advantage
- Digital savvy and thrives in flexible, fast paced with strong problem solving and persuasion skills
- Up to date on the latest design and social media trends with the ability to analyse these trends to make creative aspects come alive. Able to work on finished artwork (FA) is an added advantage.
- Competent when working from high level briefs with minimum supervision.
What you’ll get in return
As a reward for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be handsomely rewarded with:
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation package including a competitive performance based bonus structure and consistent career development within an established institution
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the consultancy industry
- Autonomy and opportunities to hone your ability to be a multi faceted and innovative problem solver and develop your eye for ideas and strategy #1241660
Technology & Internet Services
Talk to a consultant
Talk to James Lai, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur