Your new company
Our client is an established specialised construction company that is involved in cleanroom projects for semiconductor facilities. They are currently in the search for graduate mechanical/electrical engineers to be based in Europe for their construction projects.
Your new role
As the graduate engineer (mechanical/electrical), some of your core responsibilities includes;
What you'll need to succeed
- Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
- Confer with clients and other members of the engineering team and conduct research to determine project requirement
Ideal candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) from a reputable university in UK/Europe, with less than 2 years of working experience (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.