Your new company
Our client is a multinational company, with presence in more than 20 countries and over 50 years market leading experience in manufacturing and they are on the hunt for the GM of HR to join their organisation.
Your new role
As the GM of HR you will be leading the full spectrum of HR & Administration functions at the Group, and additionally:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to strategize end to end talent management including succession planning.
- Ensuring all policies, processes, training, initiatives are well planned, developed, coordinated and implemented.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, and to perform gap analysis and recommending best practices in order to ensure compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to qualify for this role, you must have:
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 15 years HR generalist experience
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
In return, you will be part of the senior management team, enjoying the opportunity to do high level HR strategy work, as well as lead a robust team. You will be working with the board of directors and collaborating with senior stakeholders, enjoy a visibility from senior management whilst at the same time enjoy working in an organisation that promotes career growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nawal.Masri@hays.com.my, or call us now at +60327868600 and ask for Nawal. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222831