Your new company
An exciting, commercially focused and known to be one of the giant MNC healthcare in Fortune 500, with a head office in Kuala Lumpur. If you think you are exceptional and enthusiastic in full spectrum of finance ops or GL with experiences liaising with auditors/tax and well-spoken in English, high chance you could be the one we are looking for!
Your new role
This position will work with finance teams in Malaysia and International accounting teams in UK and US. You will be responsible to prepare journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy. You will report to Finance Manager and work with teams of other departments such as Procurement and Operation.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA/CPA/CFA/MIA/ICAEW – or equivalent)
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant Accountancy and Finance work experience (e.g., full sets of finance operation) required
- Experience liaising with auditors and tax
- MUST be well-spoken and articulate well
What you need to do now
- Build a solid portfolio in the fastest growing MNC healthcare company
- Opportunity in career progression.
- Yearly salary increment & employee medical benefits PLUS performance bonus
Are you the finance person we are looking for? Kickstart your exciting finance journey by clicking the 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kelvin Yap now at Kelvin.Yap@hays.com.my [mailto:Kelvin.Yap@hays.com.my] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kelvin Yap for a confidential discussion on your career progression.