A global freight forwarding company is seeking for General Manager.
Your new company
Our client is a Multinational Freight Forwarding Company. They are offering air freight and ocean freight services. With a very strong presence across the globe, they have more than 90 offices worldwide.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide effective leadership and actively manage the day to day business operations with P&L responsibility
- You will develop strategies and section plans for the achievement of company goals and objectives
- Formulating plans to expand our business domestically and internationally
- Work closely with Country Manager to achieve joint targets
- Identifying business opportunities and areas of improvements to further drive our growth initiatives
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in related field.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the NVOCC / International Freight Forwarding/Logistics Industry at managerial level
- Self-Motivated individual with a high level of integrity and is customer focused and result oriented to achieve business objective
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skill and have strong leadership abilities
- Possess excellent business acumen and have strong operational knowledge with a sound understanding of our business.
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration
- Career growth opportunity
- Exposure to work in multinational organization
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1215656