Your new company
Your new company will be a HK based developer developing office building in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage office building in central KL, including on site facilities and technical services management
- Manage office leasing and relationship with existing and future tenants
- Leading an office leasing team
- Manage any other properties investment that the company might have in future
- Prepare asset reports for future enhancement etc
You will need to have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in managing office buildings and office leasing (minimum 10 years)
- Able to communicate in Mandarin or Cantonese would be an added advantage
You will be able to get good career growth and very good remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.