Your new company
It is a global asset manager with Asia at its core. They create a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Your new role
As a fixed income analyst, your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Conduct in-depth business, financial and ESG risks analysis, recommend creditworthiness and perform timely reviews of fixed income securities. Monitor economic indicators, financial and bond market performance and outlook.
- Assess all corporate actions, make appropriate recommendations and execute the recommendations within the stipulated timeline.
- Monitor rating actions and material corporate news of fixed income securities closely and provide impact analysis/credit views in a timely manner.
What you'll get in return
- More than 5 years of experience in fixed income research, credit evaluation and fund management.
- Proactive, organized, flexible and resourceful.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work and think independently under stressful environment.
- Good written and spoken skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia language
- Mandarin would be an added advantage.
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package
- Long term career development
- Great working environment
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Joanne Lee at Hays on 6016-6878839 or firstname.lastname@example.org #1240334