Your new company
This organisation is a leading healthcare /pharmaceuticals. They established a leading market position in almost every market it served.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the regulation and enforcement of the laws and rules in finance and the capital markets
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You have a university degree in accountancy and finance or any similar degree.
- Engage continuously with affiliates and control owners of the team to understand/identify process improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with the ICFR Compliance Lead/HOD to determine the key Improvement projects for implementation, make appropriate recommendation and be a key part of the solution provisioning activities,
- Plan, manage and carry out reviews and continuous monitoring of in scope affiliates business processes managed by the RSS
- Preferably with SAP and SOX knowledge
What you need to do now
- Work Life Balance
- A good remuneration Package
- Family Oriented culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mega.Govindan@hays.com.my. Please call Mega Govindan at Hays on 03-7611 8686 to find out more about the opportunity as well.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220960