Finance/Accounting Specialist to run new Finance UAT Testing system being implemented.
Your new company
This international financial services company is well established in the Banking Industry. With the company on the rise, they are looking to enhance more parts of their company, and they are currently hiring for a new role of Finance UAT Tester.
Your new role
As Finance UAT Tester, you will be working closely with the Head of Finance/Accounting. They are looking for someone with a background in Finance and Accounting specifically to conduct their UATs. You will also work closely with stakeholders and your counterparts in other parts of the company. You will also need to create test cases and follow up on fixes and re-testing.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
· A background in both Finance and Banking is preferred.
· No previous experience with UAT required, but process UAT experience would be preferred.
· Strong background in accounting, and familiar with MFRS or IFRS.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
· Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development.
· Opportunities to work in the international Banking industry.
· Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role.
· Excellent training to support and maximise your performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further details or a confidential discussion about other opportunities in the Financial Services field, please call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email Esther.Lian@Hays.com.my now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Banking & Financial Services
Accountancy and Finance
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Esther Lian, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur