Your new company
This well-established financial services company prides itself on being a pillar of excellence within the industry. Our client offers an innovative and supportive working environment where career progression and development are highly encouraged. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, they are currently hiring for a role in financial services, specifically a finance project manager.
Your new role
As a Finance Project Manager in this company, you will directly impact the business by utilising your experience. You will be responsible for finance transformations in the company. You will have lots of opportunities to put your skills to the test so that you can learn and grow with this job.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Strong working knowledge in change and project management
- Strong knowledge in internal controls will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and result oriented
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role.
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders within the global business industry.
- Excellent career support and leadership training will be provided to maximise your performance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further details or a confidential discussion about other opportunities in the Financial Services industry, please call Sheryn Chan on +603 27868600 or email Sheryn.Chan@Hays.com.my now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1220660