Your new company
A Malaysia-based diversified multinational involved in key growth sectors.
Your new role
You’ll manage a qualified team of Finance within Allied Business with varying levels of experience, ability to work under dynamic business environment, liaise with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure accurate and timely financial closing and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 12-15 years total working experiences.
- At least 8 years post qualifying experience in accounting/finance/consolidation with a multinational or public listed company.
- Knowledge of the Financial Reporting Standards (FRSs) issued by the Malaysian Accounting Standard Board (MASB).
- Staff management experience.
- A recognized Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
Excellent career opportunity with great remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1217743