Your new company
Known to be one of the global leading healthcare organization in Malaysia, with a head office in Kuala Lumpur. Their business nature mainly include medical service and treatments.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Key leader for AP and GL teams.
- Ensuring the financial books and records of all Malaysia's entities timely and accurately.
- Ensure the efficiency of financial processes.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports in accordance to US GAAP and corporate requirements.
- Reviews all task from GL and AP team.
- Ensure efficiency of accounting systems.
- Review accounting reconciliation and ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
What you'll get in return
- At least a Degree in Accounting or ACCA/CPA.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably candidates from MNC background.
- US GAAP knowledge preferred.
- Experience in writing Policies and Procedures (SOX) preferred.
What you need to do now
- Build a solid portfolio in a global healthcare organization.
- Great opportunity in career progression.
- Flexi working hours.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kelvin Yap now at Kelvin.Yap@hays.com.my [mailto:Kelvin.Yap@hays.com.my]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kelvin Yap for a confidential discussion on your career progression