Your new company
An exciting, commercially focused and known to be one of Asia’s largest healthcare provider, with a head office in Kuala Lumpur. If you think you are exceptional and enthusiastic in full sets operational finance coming from healthcare / services industries, high chance you could be the one we are looking for!
Your new role
Oversee daily operational functions of the Finance Division by implementing & monitoring of the control and procedures, reporting of financial results, enhance the work process of the division.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results.
- Ensure efficiency cash flow monitoring, cashiering control, credit cards statement and bank statement reconciliation.
- Adhere and implement sound internal controls. No major weakness highlighted by internal audit findings.
- Ensure all payment orderly and timely.
- Adherence to statutory requirements, including but not limited to external audit and tax compliance.
- Assist in annual Budget planning, control, analysts to achieve desired results.
- Creating, reviewing and reporting operations performance, perform data analysis to support CFO on the effective strategies to improve revenue.
- Integrate management report and financial report, prepare board paper, and executive summary report.
- Improve effectiveness and efficient storage operations.
What you need to do now
- Possess a minimum 5 years of working experience in a managerial role or equivalent.
- Prefer candidate with prior working experience in a Hospital/Medical Centre setting; open for candidates coming from services or hospitality industries.
- Prior experience in leading a team will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong leadership skills, meticulous and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently, performance driven and a good team player.
- Good command of English (both written and verbal).
Are you the finance person we are looking for? Kickstart your exciting finance journey by clicking the 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kelvin Yap now at Kelvin.Yap@hays.com.my [mailto:Kelvin.Yap@hays.com.my] If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kelvin Yap for a confidential discussion on your career progression. #1239741