Your new company
This company is a leading automotive industry with a reputable fleet of cars under their arm. With a strong brand presence and reputation globally, they are expanding their team and are on the lookout for a strong candidate to lead the Finance - Government Affairs/Corporate Affairs function.
Your new role
As the lead of Finance - Government Affairs/Corporate Affairs, you are expected to manage the full spectrum of Compliance audits ,Cost Benefit Analysis , Financial projection ,Budgeting management. Other accountabilities include :
What you'll need to succeed
- Government incentive calculation
- Car price application and approval
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- AP application and approval
- Financial Projection
- Reporting to government agencies
- Homologation/VTA application and approval
To ensure your success in this highly visible role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- At least 10 years of experience in Finance, preferably with some automotive business knowledge
- Financial Control
- Good knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Customs processes.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to be hands on, plan and prioritize with a flexible and positive mind-set.
- Personal ownership and accountability.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Expanding your work scope and experience to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in the world
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.