Your new company
Our client is one of the leading MNC organisation, specialising in optical devices. This leading technology company is spearheading the industry with focus on future development areas such as digitalization, healthcare, and advanced intelligent system. With presence in almost 50 countries, they are seeking a field service engineer to join their innovative, supportive and diverse work environment where career progression is actively encouraged.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide service support function to the sales team for medical devices including demonstration and exhibition
- Provide technical help in the form of installation, commissioning, repair, calibration, and preventative maintenance, to customers
- Collaborate effectively with the Service Administrator to ensure that service deliverables are met on time
What you'll get in return
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Electronics / Biomedical / Mechanical Engineering field.
- At least 2-3 years in medical equipment technical support experience within medical devices manufacturing industry or any related industry
- Ideally, candidate who are keen to work in a fast-faced and matrixes organization
- Strong organisational and time management skills
An excellent platform to further develop relationships and showcase your abilities in deploying solid value-added strategies within a multi-cultural and dynamic environment. A competitive remuneration package follows
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply Apply Now #1225198