Your new company
This organisation is a regional OEM sales hub for rotating equipment in the South East Asia countries – Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be involve in service & repair tasks, overhaul, change bearings, measure bearing clearances, change couplings, carry out rotor alignment by using dial gauge indicators.
- Disassemble/reassemble rotating equipment on site including recording all the required data and proper marking of all the parts. Perform service tasks, change rotors, clearance checks, alignment with laser and dial method, hydraulic fitting of coupling.
- Basic theoretical knowledge of auxiliary equipment such as lube oil, power oil, seal gas, inlet filter, condensate drain and other auxiliary systems related to the turbomachinery installations.
- Disassemble, inspect and reassemble machinery following pre-established work scopes or using own judgement in situation were no work scope could be defined, i.e. emergency repairs, problem solving, etc.
- All work to be completed following current MES instructions, or established good engineering practices
What you need to do now
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Have relevant experiences > 5 years in rotating equipment (turbo compressor, steam turbines and expander)
- Good ability to accurately convey technical data and information into written reports
- Good understanding in rotating machines and technical drawings
- Must be willing to travel
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on the other opportunities in banking, please contact Elvin Wong at 0327868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] . At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1205972