Your new company
A well-established Taiwanese company - specialising in being an innovating cloud IT infrastructure provider - having range of products from multi-node servers, multi-purpose serves and much more. Primarily revolving around Data Centres, they have successfully established their presence worldwide and is intending to grow and expand even more.
Your new role
As a Facilities Manager (Data Centre), you will be in charge of handling the infrastructure and development of the plant site based in Johor. Experience in Data Centre Operations Management is crucial.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Experience and skills in (Building Monitoring System) - in monitoring Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) is NEEDED.
- Construction and civil backgrounds are an added advantage.
- Experience is setting up infrastructures.
- Data Centre experience.
- Equal experience in people management as well as technical hands-on experience.
- Chinese speaking is an ADDED advantage.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.