Flex at work (WFH) and opportunity to gain regional Health & Medical Claims experience
Your new role & company
You will be working with the largest healthcare contact centre in Malaysia who provide services to Europe and APAC countries. This office is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Good thing is you will be given flex at work (WFH) from Monday to Friday. (No more stuck yourself in KL jam!)
As a Claims Representative, you will be responsible for handling portfolio of regional account claims and provide efficient claims processing services. It is expected for you to handle enquiries from internal and external parties within the targeted turnaround time. Assessing claims accurately will be a constant in this position, as well as your involvement in liaising with insurance companies with regards to policy and claims handling.
What you'll need to succeed
- Mandatory to have more than 1 year of experience in Medical Insurance Claims
- An eye for detail and possess strong communication skill
- Shortlisted candidates will be given assessments to complete, make sure you pass the assessment so as to entitle for interview
What you'll get in return
- Flex at work: Rotational Shift & Work From Home - 9 hours of work inclusive of 1 hour break.
- 5 days work only
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Work life balance!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214295
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jean Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur