Your new company
My client is one of the largest Big 4 accountancy firm in the world. They are currently going through an expansion and looking to hire an ERP Advisory Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Assistant Manager. Their work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and combine their deep technical skills in response to clients' changing needs.
Your new role
- Involve in business process improvement and ERP enablement initiatives
- Conduct requirement gathering, As-Is business processes analysis, business needs analysis and identify key business challenges in relation to Finance/Accounting area
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Define To-Be state for Finance/Accounting related processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Perform system implementation activities in relation to Finance/Accounting area, which may include design blueprint documentation, system configuration, test scenario & script development, UAT support, user training, etc., for MS Dynamics 365 F&O
- Act as a liaison between the client and the technical team and facilitate any kinds of interactions e.g. workshops, testing sessions, trainings, issue resolution, etc.
- Other activities as directed by Management or as required by operational needs
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised Degree qualification
- For Assistant Manager: Min. 5 years of relevant experience
- At least 4 years of experience in performing Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 configuration/implementation
- MS Dynamics 365 certifications (i.e. MS Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate)
- Strong understanding of Finance/Accounting related processes, e.g. month-end closing, account reconciliation and consolidation, fixed asset management, bank reconciliation, etc.
- Ability to design and drive changes for Finance/Accounting related process re-engineering and organisational change
- Candidate with other large ERP implementation experience will be advantageous
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1226207