Your new company
This Multi-National company is one of the biggest telecommunication company's in the world. They currently looking for an electrical engineer that can travel to different sites and maintain and operate Data Centres.
Your new role
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Handling facility systems such as HVAC, Dryers, Compressors, UPS systems, Power distribution systems, Generators etc.
- Travelling to different sites across the APAC region.
- Performing maintenance and operations of the Data Centres.
- Troubleshoot and service and breakdowns that come-up.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 5 years working experience - background in Data Centres would be preferred but can accept Semi-conductor, Electronics/Electrical plants, Cleanroom operations or any Hi-Tech plants and accept.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in facility systems.
- Able to attend to breakdowns and failures in a timely manner.
- Great communication skills - able to speak multiple languages is advantageous.
What you need to do now
- Career progression
- Benefit package
- Working in a multicultural environment.
- Oversea travels - opportunity for global projects in Europe.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1241865