Your new company
A global leading provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart device in the hub of Kuala Lumpur
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- As the Data Centre Electrical Leader, you will be responsible for data centre electrical system detailed design, drawing and materials submission.
- You will be in charge of all electrical system drawing and materials submission, onsite technical guidance and troubleshooting, and ensure it passes all practical acceptance test, including equipment’ functional test, electrical system test, integration system teat and PAC sign-off.
- You will be responsible for the electrical system construction to be fully complied with the design.
- You will be responsible for the quality project delivery within the designated timeline.
- You will be assisting the technical director and project manger to manage the whole project with good manner.
What you need to do now
- A Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electrical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in data centre integration or turnkey solution, who is also familiar with data centre electrical standards, design principle, project management, integration system test/TCCF etc.
- Possess consulting, design or project management experiences with large-scale data centre (over 500 racks) are highly appreciated.
- Deep Understanding of data centre industry standards including TIA942, BICSI, IEC61439, IEEE493, BS 7671 and related standards
- Master HV/LV electrical system design, including load calculation, single-line diagram, layout and technical proposal etc.
- Familiar with data centre electrical industry eco-system, mainstream players and their products and technologies.
- Good knowledge in Diesel Generator, HV/LV Panel, Transformer, ATS, STS, UPS, Rectifier, Battery, PDU, Busway and cables etc.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English
- Good oral and listening skills in mandarin
- Willing to travel globally, especially Asia-Pacific Region.
- Self-motivated, open-minded and a good team player who is adaptable to challenges and pressure
- Fluent with AutoCAD 2019 or other related CAD software
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email SueFen.Leong@hays.com.my
now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1198487