Your new company
Our client, an Established MNC FMCG company specializing in skin care products is currently looking for an E-commerce Manager (MY&SG) to help them expand their business growth. This position will contribute to expand the company’s product growth as well as increase the company’s exposure and awareness in the market. The role is to be based here in Malaysia.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the National Sales Manager, your main job responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop various sales strategies to help increase sales growth for the company.
- Work closely with marketing and overview their marketing strategies to ensure the plans are effectively executed.
- Exceed expectations in monthly sales
- Build strong relationships with various eCommerce platforms (both Malaysia & Singapore)
- Create various sales plans and forecast to help drive up sales
- Oversee any online customer enquiries and assist them properly.
In order to succeed in the role, you should have:
What you'll get in return
- At least a Diploma or bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of experience in Key Accounts Management in Managerial level, ideally in E-commerce space and/or FMCG industry
- Good understanding of the E-commerce and social media scene, have experience managing marketplaces before
- Target driven, sales-focused with keen eye on details
You’ll be offered an excellent salary package with great benefits. An excellent opportunity with one of the most attractive employers in the business. A challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders. You’ll also enjoy an exciting and creative working environment with the use of modern technology to get your job done . You will experience a fast-paced and open working environment led by an experienced and reputable industry leader
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Carmen Ho at +60376118636. Alternatively, you can drop an email at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.