Your new company
Located in Selangor and established over 3 decades, this company specialises in the repair of all major civil aircraft engine types.
Your new role
As the Technical Writer, you will be the key person to handle all technical related documentations, to refine the content of the existing engineering documentations. This position will be under their newly setup department.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Process Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an OEM in manufacturing, design or research & development environment with a focus on technical writing and communication
- Strong knowledge and practitioner level for Microsoft Visio, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Microsoft Word
What you need to do now
- Attractive package and bonus
- Working in international environment (global company)
- Opportunity to be the pioneer of new technology
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in R&D, please contact Joanna Darma at +60376118627 or email Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my [mailto:Joanna.Darma@hays.com.my] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1240998