Your new company
You will be working with one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisation. The business proactively seeks to mitigate risk, build and strengthen controls for their existing digital channels, as such, they are currently looking to hire a Digital Risk and Controls Manager.
Your new role
A glimpse into your new job roles (as follows but not exhaustive):-
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage underlying risk, reviewing current and emerging controls, and improve existing policies.
- Plan, design and implement risk management processes.
- Perform risk assessments which involves analysing, identifying, describing and estimating the risks for the digital platforms.
- Act as a point of contact to provide support and expertise on risk and controls issues for digital change and/or digital capabilities.
- Support higher management to increase existing digital controls capabilities and maturity.
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of working experience in the relevant discipline.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills in regard to new/existing controls.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
What you need to do now
- An opportunity to work with a MNC.
- An opportunity to utilise and improve your existing skillsets.
- A working environment that delivers excellent remuneration, work life balance and career progression.
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on opportunities in IT, kindly contact Azlina at Hays or email email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and success. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1218447