Your new company
An established beauty retailer with strong global and brand presence offline and online.
Your new role
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you would be responsible on strategizing campaigns (including localizing global campaign to suit the Malaysian market), and overseeing media buys and campaign performance optimization.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge on digital performance across multiple channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram
- Skilled at Google Analytics, Insights Manager, other performance related tools
- Ability to read performance reports and present findings to upper management
- People management experience
What you need to do now
- Strong remuneration package with contractual bonuses
- Employee discount and free product claims
- Chance to work with a well-known and loved beauty brand
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1216530