Your new company
Hays is a world class recruitment agency dedicated to establishing lifelong partners and improving the lives of those we touch. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors. Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. Creating opportunities is at the core of what we do, and we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business.
Your new role
As a Digital Learning Lead, you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- Drive and develop the digital learning strategy for the business
- Manage and maximise our various digital platforms – Go1, ATIOM and more
- Provide guidance in the creation of digital learning content to
- Look outward and into the future in engaging with providers and offering recommendations
- Be the superuser and expert of our learning tools – Articulate, VideoScribe, VideoMyJob etc.
- Operate as a digital learning consultant when building learning journeys with Trainers
What you'll get in return
- Experience in digital learning
- Expertise in digital content creation
- Familiarisation with the abovementioned platforms would be highly advantageous
- Curiosity in exploring the digital learning landscape beyond Hays
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Passion for data analytics and digital technology – strong proficiency in Excel and/or data analytics tools
- Bravery in venturing into the unknown
As a Digital Learning Lead, you will be reporting directly to our Head of Learning & Development in strategizing the growth of our digital learning landscape. You will be given the opportunity to explore the unknown and to innovate in areas that have yet to be discovered. Your role will also be Asia-wide, meaning you will be working with stakeholders across the region on digital-related projects. This is an innovation-focused role, so if you have the curiosity to dream paired with a data-driven mindset, this is a rewarding journey where you have the opportunity to pave the way for our business to reach new heights.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. Our hiring decisions will be made on talent and potential alone. #1217656