Your new company
You will be working for a reputable market-leader within the financial services industry who is looking for a DevSecOps Engineering to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Your new role
A glimpse into your new job roles (as follows but not exhaustive):-
What you'll need to succeed
- Automate security controls, data and processes and provide improved metrics and operational support.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms, unit tests and integration testing frameworks.
- Assist in CI/CD process, continuous integration (Git), continuous deployment (Travis/Jenkins), and deployment orchestration (Ansible, puppet, or equivalent).
- Proficient with security automation, machine learning, and working on open-source software related to Intrusion Detection, Prevention, File Integrity Monitoring Systems and Flow based solutions.
- Lead and review of standardising information security system architecture across key digital solutions.
What you'll get in return
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in IT, specifically minimum 5 years in DevOps.
- Proficient in programming languages (i.e. Java, Python and etc) and scripting languages.
- Professional certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CCSP would be an added advantage.
- Certifications in security architecture or cloud security (i.e. CCSP, Azure DevOps Certification and/or Azure Solutions Architect)
What you need to do now
- An exciting opportunity to work for a business that delivers excellent remuneration and career progression.
- You could also use this opportunity to leverage your strengths and greatest skills in your career within the industry
- You will enjoy a dynamic and stimulating fast-paced environment with a team of bright professionals supporting you.
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on opportunities in IT, kindly contact Azlina at Hays or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and success. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1212579