Your new company
A leader in the financial services industry in South East Asia, they innovate and make changes according to what the financial services market needs and is always ready to keep up with the market. They are currently ongoing a massive change in their infrastructure and is looking to add you to the forefront of the process.
Your new role
As a specialist in this role, you will be responsible for utilising your knowledge and expertise in their Cards team to smoothen their deployment process. You will also mainly be working with a team to cover end-to-end solutions for anything related to cards.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Understanding of SDLC in the areas of CI/CD landscape and have hands-on experiences on stacks: Jenkins, Git, JIRA, SonarQube, Prometheus, etc.
- Strong understanding of Microservice Architecture and managing those services through DevOps practices
- Strong understanding and familiarity with scripting
- Experienced with Linux based infrastructure
- Experienced with databases like MSSQL, MongoDB and etc.
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package and consistent career development
- An opportunity to work with one of South East Asia's leading financial services group
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance and career aspirations
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Sam Kok Meng at KokMeng.Sam@hays.com.my, or call +603 27868600 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in IT Infrastructure, please call me for a confidential discussion on your career. #1203354