Your new company
You'll be working with an internationally known financial services company with an office in Kuala Lumpur that works heavily with insurance. They emphasise in changing the way people think about insurance so that they can focus on improving their services towards them. The company is looking to add like-minded people to the team who can align with their goals and expectations.
Your new role
You will be working in the team that is responsible for taking the company through digital transformation with only the latest technologies available. Hence why they are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help develop and integrate these technologies into their plans, while reaching their goals and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction throughout.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong knowledge with tools like Kubernetes, ECS, Nomad, Fargate and etc.
- Strong experience in consistent software and infrastructure-as-code delivery
- Must have strong knowledge on AWS, Azure or a hybrid-cloud environment
- Deep understanding of networking/security fundamentals and protocols
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
- Opportunity to work with a multi-national organisation
- Great working environment with only the latest technologies to help maximise your learning potential
- Competitive compensation package
I am Sam, a Consultant from Hays Technology, specialising in IT Infrastructure for Kuala Lumpur, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. We are constantly speaking to organisations who rely on the optimisation of their Infrastructure, and the professionals who build them. So whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your infrastructure career, you may reach me at my email, KokMeng.Sam@hays.com.my, or call us now at +603 27868600. #1203347