Your new company
You will be working with one of the leading and pioneering Islamic banks in Malaysia. The business provides end-to-end financial solutions to meet the ever-growing needs of their stakeholders. Due to the market growth, a position as the Deputy Manager of Information Security & Cybersecurity has become available.
Your new role
A peek into your new job roles are as follows (but not exhaustive):-
What you'll need to succeed
- Conduct and manage Cybersecurity vulnerability assessment & penetration testing.
- To provide and escalate on Cybersecurity vulnerability assessment & penetration testing issues.
- Monitor and provide Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence.
- To support and provide information/ Cybersecurity programs.
- To provide training and awareness campaigns to relevant stakeholders on information/ Cybersecurity.
To ensure your success within this role, you will need to possess: -
What you'll get in return
- A degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the Financial Services and sound knowledge of the Banking operation.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in using security testing tools (i.e. AppScan, Burp, Fortify and/or WebInspect).
- Experience in thread modelling, web application security assessments and security- related topics.
What you need to do now
- You will be offered a salary of RM156,000 based on skills and experiences
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business that delivers excellent remuneration, work life balance and career progression.
- You could also use this opportunity to leverage your strengths and greatest skills in your career as an infosec expert in the financial services industry.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please call Celeste Yau at Hays on 03-2786 8600 to find out more about the opportunity as well. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Celeste Yau for a confidential discussion on your career in IT.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and success. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1214490