Your new company
This renowned foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur is looking for an experienced Payment Operations professional to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the effectiveness of operations and administration of the Deposit & Remittance Services (DRS) department as well as ensuring smooth operations and effective controls of all transactions including in-sourced transactions are in accordance with the Regulatory Requirements, policies and procedures of respective countries. You will also be handling remittance transactions and cover global payments such as outward and inward SWIFT payments, cross border pooling local payments such as IBG, RENTAS, direct debit and cheque transactions. Moreover, you will be required to handle Cash BOP reporting by ensuring customer payment purposes are duly submitted to Bank Negara for regulatory reporting and Foreign Exchange Policy rules.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience in leadership roles within banking operations as well as:
What you'll get in return
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably candidates specializing in Banking/Financial Services or Shared Service Centres or equivalent.
- Has good knowledge in statutory requirements and/or related rules.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Involvement and ownership of projects to lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in the country
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jeremy Lim at Hays on +60162380216 for a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Banking Operations.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1195542