Your new company
You will be joining a European MNC who are in the food manufacturing industry based in Selangor. To align with their expansion plans, they are looking for a Demand Planning Manager to add value to their current Supply Chain / manufacturing functions.
Your new role
As a Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Forecasting and analysis to align on sales targets, understand current promotional activities ie. new project launches, switches and stops.
- Manage inventory levels through building of consensus between company’s financial budget and historical data
- Extract data monthly for Sales and Operations Planning reporting
- Contribute in the improvement of Supply Chain processes
- Maintain KPIs – Forecast accuracy and ability to analyse root cause and provide solutions to improve
What you'll get in return
- Background in Supply chain, Logistics or related field
- FMCG or food manufacturing background is an added advantage
- Proficient in ERP/ SAP / MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excelled communication skills
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances
- Opportunity for global business exposure
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Shalini.Ravi@hays.com.my with your updated CV.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply. #1216573