Your new company
Your new organization is one of the largest MNCs involved with employment in the APAC region. Spanning operations across multiple countries, with teams all over the globe, they focus on getting the right jobs to the right people. They are looking for a talented database engineer to add to their team as they make their move onto cloud services.
Your new role
You will be working with a highly talented team to resolve day to day database related problems, to optimize overall performance tuning and ensuring efficient progress, to continuously update and upgrade database patches depending on team needs in production. Aside from that, you will also need to have a clear and concise understanding of security, disaster recovery, planning and implementation in your day to day processes. You will also be part of the team's plans to migrate and move over to cloud, so an open mind to the latest technologies in cloud will be crucial.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- An understanding of cloud technologies and how they work.
- Sound experience in MSSQL Database Administration.
- Good attitude and willingness to pick up the latest technologies on cloud.
- Knowledge on CI/CD and DevOps environment will be a plus point.
- Ability to work with an international team.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
- Opportunity to work within a team that practices a flexible working environment (Hybrid and potential remote working opportunity).
- Potential to work with an international, young and hungry team.
- Competitive employee benefits and salary package.
I am Sam, a Consultant from Hays Technology, specialising in IT Infrastructure for Kuala Lumpur, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. We are constantly speaking to organisations who rely on the optimisation of their Infrastructure, and the professionals who build them. So whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your infrastructure career, you may reach me at my email, KokMeng.Sam@hays.com.my, or call us now at +603 27868600. #1219951