Your new company
A top-tiered insurance company located in the business hub of Kuala Lumpur is seeking for a technical Data Engineer. The company requires extra force and skilful expert to enhance their emerging business operation in Malaysia.
Your new role
You will be responsible to responsible for design, development and support the implementation of big data lake platform across different local countries. While implement end-to-end data pipelines and data integration processes, both batch and real-time, you will also develop and implement ways to improve data quality including reliability, efficiency and cleanliness, and to optimize and fine-tune ETL / ELT processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid experience on Azure Big Data Solution such as Data Factory, Databricks, Gen2, Synapse, Power BI.
- At least 2 – 5 years of solid hands-on development experience with ETL Development in multiple data sources environment, using Python, Scala, Java or R.
- Experience with various of ETL frameworks, data warehousing concepts, data management framework and data lifecycle processes.
- Experience in handling and processing different types of data (structured, semi-structured and unstructured)
- Good understanding on Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance Tools preferring Informatica technologies
- Experienced working in insurance industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholder’s environment.
What you'll get in return
Attractive remuneration package and benefits is guaranteed with bright future career advancement for candidates with strong leadership capabilities, result driven and with technical proficiency seeking to lead a high performing team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Finance Technology, please contact Jo Synn Tan at 60327868600 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1218536