Data Centre - CRITICAL OPERATIONS SENIOR MANAGER (MANDARIN SPEAKING)
Your new company
This high-end data operations company is looking for a suitable candidate with an Engineering profession to be placed under their new Data Centre Campus that is located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Your new role As a critical operations senior manager your responsibilities include:
- Managing of all overall maintenance, operations and modifications of all critical environment systems which include: lighting, mechanical, fire detection, electrical and building management systems.
- To be fluent in 1 or more areas of either infrastructure, operational practices and critical electrical/mechanical systems
- Being responsible for critical operations function management
- To be an effective leader daily with a 24x7 engineering team that will maintain the critical engineering infrastructure in a cost effective manner
What you’ll need to succeed To be successful in this role you must be:
- Holding a Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering field with 12 years of relevant work experience with a minimum of 8-10 years of managerial experience overseeing a team of engineers
- Fluent in technical knowledge with hands on experience and a good understanding of critical systems operations and risk management
- Knowledgeable of local laws that supervise facility engineering equipment maintenance and operation which include safety and environment protection
- Mandarin Speaking required
What you need to do now If you are interested in this role please apply on the Hays website, click ‘apply now’ or send in your up-to-date CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] . If you are looking for other roles do not hesitate to contact us and to open the enquiry of positions. At Hays, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We thrive in benefiting our employees, our customers and our community.