Your new company
Join the passionate team of passionate cyber security specialists who are looking to expand!
Your new role
What we've got in store for you?
What you'll need to succeed
- Leverage the threat intelligence lifecycle base on the intelligence collection plan to track threat actors, research cyber threats, conduct analysis and create threat intelligence reporting to support customers
- Research new and emerging vulnerabilities, threat actor's tactics, techniques and procedures to enable detection and threat hunting within client's environment for the presence of related activity
- Synthesize proprietary and open-source indicators to report on potential or realized cyber security threats and actionable recommendations for mitigation in the form of intelligence reports or briefs for a variety of stakeholders.
Does this sound like you?
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 (+) years in any Cyber Security Analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree in cyber security/ Systems Security/ Forensic Computing/Digital Forensics/Data Science/Data Analysis or any relevant degree with equivalent specialisation
- In-depth understanding of Cyber Security Incident Response Lifecycle
- Practical understanding of computer networking (TCP/IP), OSI Model
Here's what we've got for you!
What you need to do now
- good career growth
- wide exposure to Cyber Security tools and technologies
- good salary increment and benefits
- friendly and dynamic environment
To kickstart your tomorrow, hit "Apply Now" or get in touch with Prassath Jay at Hays via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. #1228655