Your new company
Located in Petaling Jaya, this Cybersecurity firm has more than 18 years of presence in Malaysia. The company offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged.
Your new role
As the dedicated engineer for SIEM, you'll be responsible for network and security project assessment, planning and design. You'll be trusted to perform user requirement study and site survey. Besides documentation, you'll also be managing and providing solution to reported technical issues.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, especially Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Able to do penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Knowledge in standards like ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc would be added advantage
- Malaysian citizens
What you need to do now
- up to RM 144k per annum depends on skills and experience
- contractual bonus
- medical benefits for spouse and children
- young & dynamic working environment
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in IT Security, please contact Carmen Ling at Hays on email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1212202