Your new company
The client, a MNC Bank that serves more than 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The role will require you to assist customers about Credit Card, banking account or Personal Financial products.
- This is an inbound call centre.
- This is a service only call. No sales is involved for this position.
- Working in a contact centre environment and handling multiple customer calls from our customers.
- Providing high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving customer queries at first contact where possible.
- Listening to customers and establishing their needs in order to offer relevant products, services and solutions.
- Taking ownership to complete necessary research and customer follow up or alternatively directing the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Responsible for achieving individual performance expectations and development whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities.
What you'll get in return
- Candidate must have high level of competency in English communication. There should not be any grammatical, sentence structure or pronunciation error for candidates attending interview
- Proactive and keen interest in banking industry
- Open to work on rotational shift basis
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the biggest banks in the world, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by a great working culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214848