About the Company:
My client is an American MNC in the insurance and healthcare industry. They are a global health service company that works with insurance providers to give you the best possible coverage while making it simple, affordable and predictable.
About the Job:
You will be responsible for effectively handling inquiries from customers, clients or providers received via phone and e-mail located domestically and internationally in "real time" contact centre environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receives requests by mail, telephone or in person regarding insurance claims/policies while operating on multiple computer applications.
- Responds to inquiries from policy holders, providers and/or others for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- Mails or routes claims forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- Fluency in written & spoken Mandarin & English, is a must.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required or Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced call centre environment.
If this sounds like you, apply now! If you have any questions you can email me at: Xander.Boden@hays.com.my #1228606