Your new company
This is a, faced paced semiconductor manufacturing company. The company is located at Melaka and offers a rewarding working environment. Due to market growth and their recent investment in setting up a new plant, a permanent Quality Manager is needed to join the team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Act as window to customer on topics related to QA, audit and visiting customer.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate quality strategies and system to ensure conformity of products to quality standard.
- Establish, implement and maintain document quality system, procedure and instruction in accordance to ISO/TS16949, equivalent International Quality System and Customer requirement.
- To lead and coordinate internal and customer complaints by using 8D methodology (ICAR & ECAR) and follow up on action implementation.
- Coordinate and reporting of quality data that requirement by customer.
- Regularly review the quality system for continuous improvement.
What you need to do now
- Degree / Master in Electronics / Electrical / Science with at related in working experience in ISO/TS16949 Quality System
- Proven leadership & strong managerial skills with good analytical & conceptual capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving tool
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. You can also email Isaac.Ho@hays.com.my
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.