Your new company
Your new company will be one of the well-established banks/financial institutions in Malaysia and they are looking for a Credit Trainer to join their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible to deliver and facilitate the banks’ training programmes revolving around credit knowledge and banking processes.
You will need to create the relevant training programmes as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of these programmes once it’s rolled out. You will also need to consistently look for better ways to conduct these trainings to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
You will be required to create learning contents by liaising with subject matter experts in different areas.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong knowledge in credit
- Prior relationship manager OR credit analyst experience is preferable
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong time management skills; Able to deliver within stipulated timeline
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package and consistent career development.
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the banking industry.
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in this space, please contact Jeremy Lim at Hays on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1224691