Your new company
This reputable innovative financial institution is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join the team. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to hunt more deals over its competitors.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you’ll be responsible to assess and monitor risk profile of credit portfolio. You will prepare and review Basel reporting and other regulatory reporting based on BNM’s guidelines. You will also compute and monitor the Expected Credit Loss and BNM’s portfolio concentration limits and manage credit risk in accordance to Bank’s Risk Appetite Framework. Other than that, you will also manage and monitor the efficacy of credit policies, procedures and supporting mechanisms.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- 5 or more years of credit risk experience in the Banking/Financial Services industry
- Professional qualifications such as BRM will be an added advantage
- Well experience in Expected Credit Loss (ECL) computation based on MFRS9
- Having experience in Basel reporting from a risk management standpoint
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the Financial Services industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new Risk Management position, please contact Jet Wong at +603-2786 8686 or email Jet.Wong@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career. #1209028