Your new company
This multinational global business services company prides itself on being the best of the best in the financial services industry. Our client offers an innovative and supportive working environment where career progression and development are highly encouraged. Due to market growth, they are looking to fill a permanent role in their KL office, specifically a Credit Control Analyst.
Your new role
As a Credit Control Analyst in this company, you will directly impact the business by utilising your experience. You will have lots of opportunities to put your skills to the test so that you can learn and grow with this job. You are responsible for resolving collection and payment queries while also performing reconciliation.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years working experience in Credit Control/Credit Collection
- Immediately Available/One Month Notice Period
- Experience in shared services or similar environment will be an added advantage
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Global mobility and long-term career opportunities
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders within the global business industry.
- Excellent career support and leadership training will be provided to maximise your performance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. For further details or a confidential discussion about other opportunities in the Financial Services industry, please call Sheryn Chan on +603 27868600 or email Sheryn.Chan@Hays.com.my now.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1224687