Credit and Collection Analyst, China region (contract)
Join a leading global manufacturing SSC in their Accounts Receivable team as an Associate.
Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the Manufacturing industry who is looking for an AR Associate to be based in PJ. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility is to manage and execute a range of OTC tasks. Providing excellent servicing internal and external stakeholders, you will contribute to improving the operation’s productivity.
What you'll need to succeed
What you’ll need to succeed
• The ability to provide valuable credit assessment and collection
• Skills to support the the China market (reading, writing, speaking mandarin)
• Drive and the desire to build your career in an exciting and growing organisation
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
• A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
• Great exposure in Shared Service and a fast tracked career progression
• Fast-paced and open working environment led by an experienced and reputable industry leaders
• Experience the start-up environment with flexible working hours and greater control of your independence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1220359
Manufacturing & Production
Accountancy and Finance
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Wan Nafieq, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Sunway
Corporate Suite 19-01 at Sunway Resort Hotel,, Persiaran Lagoon,