Your new company
A globally renowned Marketing Agency based in Malaysia, our client offers an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development are actively encouraged. Due to market growth, a permanent and hands-on Creative Designer is needed to join the team in the KL office.
Your new role
As a member of an established and supportive design team, you will be responsible for understanding the creative direction given by the client and executing their design campaigns accordingly. By effectively translating client requirements and enhancing their branding, you will be seen as a go-to person for all their creative needs. You will also be assisting and providing expertise, working closely with the Client Success Director.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Work experience of over 4 years in Graphic Design.
- A keen eye for design and business acumen, preferably with experience designing within the B2B space.
- Excellent communication skills to present ideas and provide consultation to clients, as well as team members and stakeholders.
- Strong portfolio of design projects and development of marketing materials, e.g. infographics, brochures, advertisements, presentation decks.
- Fluent in a wide range of Design tools, e.g. MS Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Comfortable with working in a client-facing and client-servicing environment.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Expanding your work scope and experience working within a leading B2B marketing agency.
- Involvement and transformation within projects from wide range of clients and industries.
- Being a key contributor in helping transform the strategy and future of a well-established team.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.