Your new company
Amongst one of the most internationally recognised Taiwan based companies in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the computer hardware industry, specifically in the areas computer hardware, phone hardware and electronics.
Your new role
You will be required to manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for Commercial component products, such as Mini PC, Server etc. You will need to develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. You will also be required to analyse potential partner relationships for the product. You will be specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Project Management / Business / Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in Product Management.
- Must have strong interest in IT, hardware, gaming, and components.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Highly sales-driven, independent, and energetic.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Significant growth opportunities
- A challenging position in an everchanging and exciting business
- Dynamic and highly scalable compensation packages
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221303