Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the telco industry who is looking for a Cost Engineer (Data Centre Facility) to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collect and prepare the cost baselines of HVAC and electrical engineering for global data centre projects. Familiar with the global cost specifications of data centres and guide the cost competitiveness of global projects.
- Prepare the project cost estimation according to the design documents of each stage, determine the cost control target, and analyse and provide suggestions for the projects whose cost exceeds the standard.
- Participate in the bidding document review and commercial bid evaluation in the bidding phase and be responsible for reviewing the bill of quantities.
- Establish and maintain the cost information database and establish cost baselines for data centre equipment and services.
What you need to do now
- At least 8 years of electromechanical cost experience, data centre related work experience is preferred.
- Be conscientious, proactive, and have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Familiar with industrial organizations and certification standards, such as TIA-942, Uptime.
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on the other opportunities in banking, please contact Elvin Wong at 0327868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1221647