Your new company
Our client is a MNC in the Manufacturing industry. They are based in Kulim and have a manufacturing plant in this location. Due to the expansion of the team, they are looking for a Cost Accounting Analyst who will also have the opportunity to learn and be involved with Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
Your new role
In this role, you will be a part of the Product Costing team. Your scope covers:
What you'll need to succeed
- Cost Accounting (Product costing)
- Analysis of variances related to cost, BOM
- Inventory management, analysis and reconciliation
- Continuous improvement on the cost accounting system and recommendation for improvement
- Support budgeting, forecasting and financial planning
- Business partnering with various team and be involved in projects
- Understanding business processes
You will need at least 5 years cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment and a minimum of Degree in Accountancy or related degree. Candidates with professional qualification would have an added advantage. This role would require an analytical mindset, the drive and hunger to learn and ability to be a team player.
What you'll get in return
In return for your commitment, you will be rewarded with an attractive package and learning opportunities. You will also get to join a market leading and stable company that is expanding and successful which ultimately provides you with job security. There would also be the opportunity to coach and guide a competent team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.